At the initial Login screen in the game client as well as from the My Account drop down when logged into a game world, as well as at www.strongholdkingdoms.com, users can view their account details to review payment history and redeem offer codes they have obtained.
A very important option which we recommend you change every-so-often in order to protect your account.
Resend Authentication Email
This option should be used only if you have experienced an issue with your original email. The authentication email allows you full access to the Stronghold Kingdoms client, forums, help, and support. In the unlikely instance this option does not work for whatever reason, please file a ticket with support here.
Edit Coat of Arms
This option has yet to be fully implemented. When it is, however, players will have access to their own coat of arms, fully edited on the arms page. Currently, only players who have purchased the Stronghold Kingdoms Premium Box can access this option.
You can view the Deluxe Pack details page here.
Invite a Friend
Use this option to invite a friend, by email, to join Stronghold Kingdoms. Players will receive a gift of Firefly Crowns equal to the invited users first purchase after joining the game via their email invite.
A player can see the status of their invites by clicking on the Invite a Friend icon on the All Cards screen. This will open a page in the web browser which shows all of the invitations that they have successfully sent, as well as if the player has joined the game and if they have purchased crowns. If they have purchased crowns a yellow button will be visible which can be clicked on to redeem the crowns bonus.
On Android and iOS
You can earn up to 1900 free crowns by inviting your friends to play Stronghold Kingdoms with you. Invite a Friend is accessed from the Store screen.
1. Tap on the Store icon and then tap Invite a Friend
2. Tap on the Invite button to generate an invite link
3. A popup will appear with options on how you would like to send your invite link (email, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc).
4. Select an option and send the invite link to your friends. Once they have joined you will see a pop-up appear in-game telling you your friend has joined the game.
5. When your friend makes their first purchase we will give you the same number of crowns for free. So if your friend buys 120 crowns, you will receive 120 free crowns. If your friend buys 1900 crowns you will receive 1900 free crowns!
View Payment History
In this screen, users can view details of all crowns purchased with their account, including the status of any failed payments. The details include the date & time purchased; number of crowns purchased; the price paid; invoice number; reference number; Paid by (meaning which service was used) and status of all payments made.
Users can also view the history of all crowns spent. These details include the date and time purchased; the number of crowns spent for that purchase; the Offer Name and a description of the offer purchased.
Redeem Offer Code
There are two locations where an Offer code can be redeemed. An Offer code can be redeemed via the client or on the Stronghold Kingdoms Website. You will need to log in with your account details in either location.
In this screen, users can view details of any previous offer codes they have redeemed, such as the Stronghold Kingdoms Premium Box offer code, as well as enter offer codes to redeem them.
If you have an offer code follow the following steps to redeem it.
Via the Client
1. Run Stronghold Kingdoms
2. Login using your email address and password
3. Click on ‘Account Details'
4. Scroll down to the section titled ‘Offer Codes'
5. Type your code into the ‘Redeem Code’ box and press enter
6. Log out and back in again to receive confirmation and a summary of the redeemed items
1. go to www.strongholdkingdoms.com
2. hover over the login text in the top right corner
3. Login using your email address and password
4. Click on ‘View My Account'
5. Scroll down to the section titled ‘Offer Codes'
6. Type your code into the ‘Redeem Code’ box and press enter
7. Log into the client to receive confirmation and a summary of the redeemed items
Once a code has been redeemed successfully it will appear in the active offers list.
How to Find Your Items
You can find all redeemed card packs, premium tokens, and card points in-game by clicking on the ‘Show All Cards’ icon in the middle of the top panel.
Please Note: Codes can only be redeemed once. In some cases, the codes will be deactivated after a certain period of time.