FAQ:Invite a Friend
Can I see the status of my invites?
A player can see the status of their invites by clicking on the Invite a Friend icon on the All Cards screen. This will open a page in the web browser which shows all of the invitations that they have successfully sent, as well as if the player has joined the game and if they have purchased crowns.
How do I receive my Crowns?
If they have purchased crowns a yellow button will be visible on the status page. Click on that to collect your crowns bonus.
My invite is not showing up on the list?
If you do not see the invited friend in your list, this means that you have not successfully invited them.
The person I invited is now playing the game but did not join via my email invite.
If the friend does not join the game via the invitation you sent, you will not be able to claim your free gift if they purchase crowns.
We are unable to retroactively invite a player for you, or credit your account with a matching gift of crowns if the user did not join the game via the invitation.
On Android and iOS
You can earn up to 1900 free crowns by inviting your friends to play Stronghold Kingdoms with you. Invite a Friend is accessed from the Store screen.
1. Tap on the Store icon and then tap Invite a Friend
2. Tap on the Invite button to generate an invite link
3. A popup will appear with options on how you would like to send your invite link (email, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc).
4. Select an option and send the invite link to your friends. Once they have joined you will see a pop-up appear in-game telling you your friend has joined the game.
5. When your friend makes their first purchase we will give you the same number of crowns for free. So if your friend buys 120 crowns, you will receive 120 free crowns. If your friend buys 1900 crowns you will receive 1900 free crowns!