We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Worlds in Stronghold Kingdoms™ refer to the different servers that host the different instances of the Stronghold Kingdoms™ game. Each world has a World Map which differs between the different language worlds available. Players can be active in any and all Worlds simultaneously though may only be logged into one World at any one time.
All worlds play independently of the other Stronghold Kingdoms™ worlds and, as such, all game features (except players' Coat of Arms) exist separately from World to World. Any Crowns, Strategy Cards, Card Points, Premium Tokens and Card Packs purchased by players will be available within all Worlds. Once played, Premium Tokens and Strategy Cards will only affect the World within which they are played.
Joining A World
After logging into Stronghold Kingdoms™, players can join any of the game Worlds by clicking on the Select World button and then joining a World. Different language Worlds are available from clicking on the respective flag at the top of the Select World screen. Checking the Always show worlds you are playing will display all Worlds previously joined at the top of the list, irrespective of the language of the game world.
List of Worlds
There are currently 30 playable worlds in Stronghold Kingdoms™. These are:
- English Language Worlds, modelled on a map of Great Britain and Ireland and, in the case of the USA worlds, based on a map of the United States of America.
- World 1 - The first live Stronghold Kingdoms™ world which has been Openedthe Beta stage of the game in November 2010.
- World 2 - Opened February 2011.
- World 3 - Opened March 2012.
- World 4 - Opened March 2012.
- World 5 - Opened March 2012.
- World 6 - Opened September 2012.
- World 7 - Opened 23rd of January 2013.
- World 8 - Opened 2nd of May 2013.
- World 9 - Opened 2nd of April 2014.
- USA 1 - The first map based on the United States of America was opened on the 4th of July 2013.
- USA 2 - Opened 28th of August 2014.
- USA 3 - Opened 1st of July 2015.
- German Language Worlds, modelled on a map of Germany, Switzerland, The Czech Republic and Austria.
- Welt 1 - The first non-English Language World Opened in February 2011.
- Welt 2 - Opened March 2012.
- Welt 3 - Opened April 18th 2013.
- Welt 4 - Opened February 10th 2015.
- French Language Worlds, modelled on a map of France, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Monde 1 - The first French Language World Opened in July 2011.
- Monde 2 - The second French Language World Opened in March 2013.
- Russian Language Worlds, modelled on a map of Russia and the surrounding regions of Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
- Mир 1 - The first Russian Language World Opened in December 2011.
- Mир 2 - Opened March 2012.
- Mир 3 - Opened 9th of January 2013.
- Mир 4 - Opened 20th of September 2013.
- Mир 5 - Opened 29th of April 2015.
- The Spanish Language Worlds, modelled on Spain and Portugal.
- Mundo 1 - The first Spanish Language World Opened on the 7th of February 2013.
- The Polish Language Worlds, modelled on Poland.
- Świata 1 - The first Polish Language World Opened on the 4th of April 2013.
- Świata 2 - The second Polish Language World Opened on the 23rd of January 2014.
- The Turkish Language Worlds, modelled on Turkey.
- Dünya 1 - The first Turkish Language World Opened on the 6th of June 2013.
- The Italian Language Worlds, modelled on Italy, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia & Albania.
- Mondo 1 - The first Italy & The Adriatic World Opened on the 10th of October 2013.
- The European World, modelled on Europe.
- Europe 1 - The first European World Opened on the 13th of February 2014.
- Europe 2 - Opened on the 10th of December 2014.
- Europe 3 - Opened on the 21st of May 2015.
- Europe 4 - Opened on the 22nd of March 2017.
- The Latin America World, modelled on South America, Mexico, Caribbean.
- América Latina 1 - The first Latin America World Opened on the 6th of June 2014.
- A Map modelled on the World.
- Global Conflict 1 - This map allowing players to do battle across a sprawling map of the earth Opened on the 8th of October 2015.
- Global Conflict 2 - Opened on the 14th of April 2016.
Worlds will end after "The Button" has been pressed and become permanently closed. These Worlds will be removed from the world list 30 days after they have been closed.
- The Rise of the Wolf, modeled on a map of Great Britain and Ireland .
- Rise of the Wolf - The Rise of the Wolf, a special game world featuring classic Stronghold characters, improved AI and PvE (player-versus-environment) gameplay, started on March 6, 2015 and was closed on the 5th of April 2017.
- Island Warfare, modelled on a map of The Phillipines.
- Island Warfare - Island Warfare, a special game world featuring weather dependent inter island travel was launched on February 4, 2016.